- About Nalgonda District
- Nalgonda Police
- Mission & Vision
- Officer's Contact Nos
- SHE Teams
- Contact us
Mission & Vision
- The mission of Nalgonda Police is to uphold the rule of law, maintain order, prevent and detect crimes, prevent economic offences, preserve peace and provide for a safe environment in Nalgonda District by working in partnership with the community. Core Values In pursuance of our mission, we shall:
- Discharge our duties with a sense of service, impartiality, fearlessness and exemplary integrity Protect the life and property of all citizens giving special care to issues related to the underprivileged sections of the society, environment and cultural heritage of the people.
- Efficiently assist rescue and relief work during disaster, regulate traffic and maintain order on roads as well as facilitate a safe and happy journey for the citizens.
- Strive to win the trust and co-operation of the community by being a disciplined, responsible and transparent police that is polite, courteous and people friendly.
- Professionally, strive relentlessly to be an alert and a modern police which respects human rights and is always smartly turned out.
Feel free to contactThe Superintendent of Police
District Police Office (DPO), Near Clock Tower, Hyderabad Road,
Nalgonda. Telangana. India.
Phone: 08682-222304, 222306. 08682- 222305(Dial your SP Contact Number),
E-mail: email@example.com , URL: www.nalgondapolice.com
Emergency Contact Nos
Dial Your SP Programme
- Dial Your S.P program (08682-222305) is being conducted regularly on Monday from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM wherein the public can talk to SP directly and air their grievances.
- Dial Your S.P provides people the opportunity to make calls from their residence /village/town, etc., and make their representation directly to the District Police Chief without wastage of time and money